Our Last day in Italia :(

Well this is it, it had to end sometime. On a positive note, we had a great time today in the town of San Gimigniono. We got there just in time for lunch so we went to a great little Tratoria in a square called della Madonna I was really hungry so I ate a whole bowl of ministrone soup and some bread. Then Grandpa took me out for a walk while everyone else ate. Then we went for a walk to a park and I fell asleep in the stroller. It was very peaceful. Then Me and Mommie and Grandma and Grandpa went back to the villa so I could sleep, (actually I think Grandpa wanted to take a nap) Daddy and Auntie Di stayed in town. Daddy to take pictures and Auntie Di to shop. So now I'm going to lay down for a nap and Mommy is going to pack.


Ciao everyone see you back in the States:

Ava Bella reporting reporting from Tuscany, IT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment