My Great Grandma GG

On December 4th at 2:30 in the morning my GG died. She was 85 years old. I'm glad I was able to get to know her. She sure did love me and all of her family. She had cancer and she could still manage a smile and a greeting, she would say "there's my little sweet heart" whenever I came into the room. I learned how to say GG from my Mom and Dad. She smiled when she heard me say that.  


My cousin's and I sure will miss her. I'm glad we have lot's of pictures so I will remember her. I know my Grandpa will be sure and tell me all the stories about her as I grow up.

Bye Bye GG
I love you

Ava

PS:
When my GG died she just had a new Great Grandson Preston Joseph born December 3rd
so she had 5 Great Grandchildren in all. 
Evan, Tyler, Kaiya, Me, Ava and now Preston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment